Voice Recognition enables an application to respond according to users' spoken commands. Users can interact with applications in conversational format, or direct the application's goals and behaviors.
- User-facing seamless integrated Flash interface for voice recording.
- User can speak through microphone or by telephone.
- Voice Recognition can be added to any Oddcast application
- Application will respond to the content of users' recording
- Direct movement and behaviors of characters within application through voice controls
- NBC Universal's Minion Dominion.
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Every deployment is different, so we need to know what you have in mind. Following consultation, we can recommend the best technology and customization options and provide a formal quote.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.