3D PhotoFace is a breakthrough technology that renders uploaded 2D images into ultra-lifelike 3D avatars.
With 3D PhotoFace, users upload a head shot to create a fully rendered 3D face. Then, they can easily manipulate the features: age, emotional expression, makeup and accessories. Users can also alter nose, eyes, mouth, and more.
- Upload 2D images to create a fully-rendered 3D faces.
- Modify facial features.
- Change emotions and facial expressions.
- Simulate aging.
- Create caricatures.
- Add accessories (glasses, tattoos, jewelry).
- Allow users to add speech to characters via a computer microphone, uploaded mp3 file, phone call or Text to Speech.
- Share with friends via e-mail or Web publishing options.
- Access to robust reporting tool provides marketers with real-time usage and distribution reports.
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Every deployment is different, so we need to know what you have in mind. Following consultation, we can recommend the best technology and customization options and provide a formal quote.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email email@example.com.