The Record by Phone module allows users to record their voices within an Oddcast application using any mobile or line-based phone. It is available in two flavors:
- Record By Phone: Users who wish to record a message receive a toll-free number and a pass-code. Once they call-in and enter in the pass-code they may record their voice.
- Click to Connect: Users who wish to record their voice simply submit their phone number via a text field on the screen. The user's phone will ring and they may answer and record their voice.
- A Flash-based interface displaying:
- Toll-free number
- Feedback and instructions (recording, processing, saving, etc.)
- Allow users to record audio as part of any Oddcast application.
- Users can preview or re-record their audio before submitting.
- Visual and audible feedback on the screen and through the phone.
- On-phone interface uses IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Record by Phone functionality can be incorporated into any Oddcast custom application. Record by Phone functionality is available to developers building their own applications (see here), and APIs are available to integrate the module with third-party applications.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email email@example.com.