Auto Callback is a powerful Oddcast technology that lets users take the online experience offline. Users can receive a phone call with a prerecorded or personalized message: from a movie star, from a brand character, or even from a live representative from your company.
- Users opt-in to receive a call.
- Once a call has been received, the user may opt out from future calls by pressing the # sign.
- Depending on application, personal preferences may be set by user:
- Time: wakeup calls, reminders, etc.
- Content: setting preference to receive calls about football events but not baseball games, for example.
- Name: the virtual caller can address users by the name they specify.
Deployment Options & Purchasing
Auto Callback can be incorporated into any Oddcast custom application.
Give us a call at 212.375.6290 and ask for enterprise sales, or email email@example.com.